~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tip top toe...

Hmm.. I've been ignoring this blog and I guess it's not a good thing for a beginner. Hehe. Don't you think? Huhu. I don't have any specific reason for that so yeahh.. Hehe. Here are the summary of the interesting things that happened for the past couple of days:


Friday (30-06-2006):

Spent my time in the lab chit-chatting with Francoise, my labmate. I haven't seen her eversince I had my seminar weeks and weeks ago. Dorothy was suppose to give us a small seminar in the lab but David (my supervisor) and Harry didn't turn up. So we decided to treat our tummy to the food in the pub. I had Tomato and Basil Penne. It was soooo good and I was the first one to finish up my meal which was unusual. Usually everyone has to wait for me. Huhu. Lapar kali bah. Met a few Masters students from David's lab. Mann, inda siuk wah drg atu. They were just talking among themselves macam kami ani invisible. Nangiskueee.. Hmpphh.. After lunch, spent the remaining time in the lab subculturing cells. I guess I have to do that more often. It's either the cells mati or they get used up in one go i.e. bepakai in one experiment bahh.. You knoiiii ;p

In the evening, I went shopping ALONE in the city. My shopping partner, Selly Welly, wasn't in 'town'. Dat y! I bought a few stuff for my siblings and for myself, of course! Huhu. It was a fun night though I spent it alone. Quality time alone bah. Hehe. And oh, I met BJ that night. Sama pun, membali belah ia jua. Urang kan balik ari minggu kaliahh. Hehe ;p


Saturday (01-07-2006):

I went to watch 'SMALLVILLE The Movie' (SUPERMAN RETURNS) and CLICK!

SUPERMAN RETURNS: It was a alright. Very classic. Kan sama jua mcm Superman movies yang lain. All in all, ok lah. I enjoyed it but not as I enjoyed CLICK!

CLICK: I love it! I guess Adam Sandler's movies can make me cry. I cried when I watch The Wedding Singer, Big Daddy (for sure), 50 First Dates and Click, almost got me there. Very cali pun the movie! I love it! Sama moral of the storynya, apa-apa ani, Family comes first. Okayyy? Just watch it, k!

I sleptover at BJ's that night and Mea was there as well. It was soooo good catching up with her after 2 months. BJ was busy packing and playing dress up at the same time. Mana inda, inda tidur. Kan bemain saja bah. Hehe. We watched a DVD as well (Jangan berantiii, meliat mubi aniiii). This time it was FAMILY STONE! Sah! Seharian pasal Family saja. Ertinya it's a sign nyuruh balik Bruneii. Hmpphhh. *hold back tears* I slept 30 mins before the movie ended. Hmphh. Typical me. Selalu wahh. And I managed to catch bits and pieces of the ENGLAND vs PORTUGAL (iakah? I cant remember). I fell asleep (again) after the first half. It was sooo dissapointing when I knew that ENGLAND lost. Woke up again at the 36th min of the BRAZIL vs FRANCE match and fell asleep (jgn beranti) after the break. And then the kusut-ness hit me when I woke up at the 89th min and saw the score was 1-nil! France leading. Hmphh *kusut* I was trying to keep myself calm but the thoughts in my head went "there's no way Brazil can get through at this very last minute. Unless ada miracle". But no, pebaik tah kana bagi extra 3 mins, they didn;t make it. And that was it.. The end of Brazil. I was really stressed that I went to BJ's room and makin lagi stress meliat ya tidur 'cos I wanted to tell someone about it. Hmpphh.. Makin jua lagi kusut tu. I felt so sad and I wanted to cry. And then..

*bunyi pintu bebuka*
me: "BeeJayyyyy~~~ Brazil kalahhhh" *sad face*
BJ: Cana bulih?
me: Antah BJ. Aku bangun at the 89th min, skali 1-nil ahh. Kusut ku BJ. No more Brazil. No more Ronaldinho. Inda ku dpt tidur ni. (Bear in mind it was almost 7am and I didn't get enough sleep that night)
BJ: Sabar saja kayyyy~~

Oh well... I was really devastated and I managed to sleep a bit. Though it didn't make any justice. But anyway, we need to got up early anyway. Kan antar BJ ke airport bah. Dat y! And dat y I sleptover at BJ's at the first place.


Sunday (02-07-2006):

We went to the airport and BJ was panicking on our way there for no reason. Hehe. It hurts me to see that ramai urang balik Brunei. Hmpphh. Ashraf balik pun. Serina balik pun. Everyone balikkkkk~~ Over brunch, Ashraf and Serina were picking on me about their plans di Brunei. Plisss!! Sasak jua ku tu..

Ashraf: C.A. Mohamad breakfast nyaman ahh
Serina: Awu banar tu
BJ: *menyampuk* Nyonya Buttermilk chicken pun nyaman

BULIHHHHHHH!!!! Sia siaaaaaa punnnnnnnn~~~

So I just helped myself to my small but NYAMAN meal, Egg Benedict with Smoked Salmonnn!! Nyaman chenggg~~~ *smilesssss*

I said my goodbyes to everyone and that was it. SUNYI. LONELINESS. SEDIH. Semuanya melanda.

Evening came and I went to catch another good movie. TOKYO DRIFT!! It wass soooo gooodddd. Kan belajar drfiting tah ni. I love the movie. The cars were.. oh-my-Goshh, lawaaaa *melt* The movie was soo meriah with all the cucul. I love it. Macam suasana di Perpindahan time Hari Raya. Hehe ;p


Monday (03-07-2006):

Monday took all the energy that I'd been saving throughout the weekends. I went to UQ to look for some journals. But since the building is under renovation, I couldn't get hardcopy of the journals, so I just ordered them. Hmphh. After that, I headed back to the city and went to Borders to get some cooking books. Huhu. I bought a Pasta-cookbook and a small Encylopedia on Thai cooking since I'm addicted to Pad Thai. I love it! I cooked a meal that evening since lama udah inda memasak. The last time was last Monday. Mati wahhh. I treid cooking Carbonara. It was my first one and I was happy that it turned out good. Thanks to Fina!


Tuesday (04-07-2006):

Oh, Selamat Hari Kebangsaan, Bush! ;p

I helped myself to KFC and custard puffs for lunch. Huhu. Evening came and I had microdermabarasion. It was really sakittt. It actually disturbed my emotions. Hmph. Sabar saja~~

And oh, I guess I didn't mention anything about a new series HEIST right? I watched the pilot today and I fell in love with it. It's a combination of Ocean's 11 and Italian Job! Siuk brabis and I'm looking forward to watch some of the episodes.

Okay then. That's a wrap. Night night people.


Wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home