~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

That dream

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

I wish I could stay a little bit longer in the dream that I had. Gosh, it was the best stage 1 of sleep I've ever had. Too bad it was just a dream. It was just too good to be true. Iatah dalam mimpi saja atu kali. Huhu..

Okay, I dreamt about Michael Scofield from Fox River Prison! Pwisoonnn Bweakkkk bahhh!! In the dream, he was talking to me and to my surprise I was calm. What was wrong with the Marha, the dream version! I was suppose to melt over him. And the dream was soooo vivid! Hmphhh. Manisssssssss~~~ I could see his eyes oh-so-clearly. I could almost touch his hair, his face... *melttt* And oh, he sat next to me pun. But I couldn't remember of what he was saying. Too bad. But who cares! Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis. Manis.

*melttttttttttttttt*

Like I said, it was too good to be true. At least I met him in my dream.. as Michael Scofield NOT as Wentworth Miller. Mun inda paksa tah ke Wentworth Street tu. Huhu.


wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home