~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!

(I was suppose to post this yesterday but I guess I've forgotten ;p)

The 2-piece-bikini turns 60 today (yesterday to be precise)! So, it's been 60 years women had been wearing the sexy 'swimwear'. Masa ani inda lagi kana pakai untuk swimming. Kana pakai untuk shopping sudah. I reckon it's gonna be the universal outfit soon. I wonder who designed it. I have a strong feeling it's a lady though. Anyway, enough of that and let me just do some more research on that, okay?

Portugal lost against France this morning. I'm not happy but now I'm hoping Italy will get their hands on that gold-trophy. Amin Amin. And I'm praying, Portugal will get the third place. Amin Amin. Throughout the Fifa World Cup, I haven't watched a single FULL match and I hate waking up in the morning wondering who got through and who doesn't. So, as soon as I wake up, before getting ready for uni, I switch on my laptop and search for the scores. Hmphh. Payah bah time difference nya atu. I can't set my alarm at 5am just to watch football. My passion for football isn't that thick, you know. Which is somehow good. If not, it'll mess up my sleeping patterns. What dayya think? ;p But I'll certainly TRY to catch the World Cup Finale. Huhu. Mawu jua ;p


wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home