~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Baby Girl




"Hi. I'm Ridha juniour. My parents haven't name me yet so just call me 'The Baby', which ever that suits me. My first oxygen consumption was on the 8th of July 2006 at 4.06am which I think was the perfect time for me to enter the real world. I was expected on the 15th of July but I got sick of the amniotic fluid and I was too eager to see my parents and my sister and everyone. Plus, I wanted to prove that the doctor's prediction was wrong. Sorry Doc, my intention was actually clean. Hehe. Thanks for delivering me anyway ;) I weighed 3.95kg which everyone thinks that I'm heavy for a baby girl. But who cares, I'm happy that I'm healthy. Alhamdulillah. I have similar features as my 2-year-old sister and I'm quite happy with that fact since I think she's adorable and manis to my perspective (though my sights are still blurry but trust me, I can tell that she's pretty). So I don't really mind sharing the same gene as hers. Hehe. Anyway, I'm tired and I think I'm off to Lala Land soon. Oh, I'll be 1-day-old soon and I can't wait to see more visitors coming in tomorrow. Night night beautiful people."


wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home