~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

No more...



No more:

(1) staying up late watching urang menandang BULA, menguyung BULA, menanduk BULA, bekelaikan BULA, anything that's related to BULA till the next 4 years!

(2) going through soccernet.com, fifaworldcup.yahoo.com dan laman web FIFA WORLDCUP yang lain

(3) worldcup jerseys, football boots (not to mention the special offered ones; my so-called 'country-boots'), worldcup accessories, etc on sale. Again we have to wait for the next 4 years. Though I noticed that some of the worldcup jerseys' price had gone down. It's a good deal kan! So kepada sesiapa yang AWAL membali atu, jangan tah mental. Sabar saja.. It's worth it! And I'm gonna get my jersey numbered later! YAYYY! *excited*

(4) MOST IMPORTANTLY, no more good-looking guys watching! Hmpphhh.. Lagi tia membari kusut.

But...

All in all.. I'm soo happy. The Italians got their hands, lips, etc on the WORLD CUP PIALA PUSINGAN. Huhu ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home