~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

City of justice, city of love~~ Huhu ;p

What I'm thinking right now? Reruns of City of Angels movie. Basically the scene where Seth Plate emphasised "ONE". You know, that scene. Hmpphh. (Just look at the picture, k.) Kesian brabiss expressionnya ahh. That face has been playing in my mind. Balik2 lagi tu :s I watched the movie last night for the FIRST TIME. Uhuh! FIRST TIME, Babyyy!! I'd always wanted to watch it but FINALLY I spared a time last night for it since my mind was set on it..I guess. Huhu. It was worth watching. I mean, I love the soundtrack and I still listen to it (almost everyday). Sigh... And ada bits and pieces of Grey's Anantomy pun! At a moment there, I thought I was watching the Season Two. Huhu *lembap* ;p

Anyway, enough of that. Huhu. I was planning to watch Kill Bill 2 tonight but I think I might give myself a rest from any movies but again this may change, depends on my gatal mood. Huhu. I might hit the sack a bit earlier pasal esuk I HAVE to go to uni AWAL!! Plus I'm so tired from boxing class. I did have a good workout with the fact that my partner was good and the instructor was really eyeing on each and everyone of us. I needed to sweat 'cos I'm having a bit of a flu. I don't wanna be a sick dog at this time. Ramai urang bedamaman masa ani. I don't know why. I reckon it's the weather. Pagi2 panas, but malam sajuk brabis. Kongfius body system ulihnya.

Oh, it's Lamboi's birthday today! I gave him a call earlier but I caught him at a bad time, so skajap saja kami cakap. But I was glad that I greeted him. Masa ani malas kan memsg. Lambat sampai bah. So I might as well, telipun saja. Plus double the satisfaction. Happy Birthday again, Lamboi! I hope you enjoyed the dinner and the movie. Have a good one on your special day, yea? *hugs* (Lama udah ni gambar ah. Huhu ;p)

I just remembered. I was really shocked when my sister texted me last night pasal Siti Nurhaliza kan kawin sama Datuk! Selajur jadi IBU pun! I really don't know how to react. Banyak urang inda puas ati. Sama ramai mau ia end up sama DR Fazley! Oh well, who are we to plan this and that, judge this and that, say this and that dan sebagainya this and that. Huhu ;p

Anyway people, macam pukul satu pagi sudah rasanya. My body's aching, my oxygen level is getting low. Inda beranti yawning saja *yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn* I think the bed's calling. Eh salah, I need my bed now ;p Tomorrow's gonna be a long day I guess. Plus I'm gonna have a PT session. So, I might need all the energy in the world. Huhu. Nitey nite ;)

wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home