~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

"MatahariTebing" huhuhu ;p

Matahari Tebing = Sunnybank ;p

Yup, that's where I live. I enjoy living in this suburb. Banyak cha-ya-nun-alip pulang but I think I'm used to it, with the fact that I'm from Griffith Uni. Di GU banyak Asians pun, so I reckon I'm used to it ;)

Okay, it's been almost 5 months that I've been breathing the Sunnybank air. To be honest, I really like it here. I like it better here than where I used to live. (FYI: I'm an ex-Emeralds). Why I like it here?

(1) Across the street, there's this friendly Italian hairdresser, Toni, who never fails to say 'Hi' to me everytime I pass by (except during the weekends. Tutup ya)

(2) Three minutes away from my house, KFC ha-lam-alip-lam!! Towards the end of the semester, the good news reached me. So, I did my part to confirm it by asking one of the workers there. Alhamdulillah. It is HALAL!

(3) Three minutes away from my house, the BUS STOP!! Going to: CITY and TRAIN STATION. Enough said!

(4) Three and a half minutes away, FERNWOOD. "There's only one name that I trust: FERNWOOD!!" Haha. The slogan that Me and Mammat created before. So if I feel like working out, I can do it at the last minute. Good timing to be fickle! Hehe ;p What I like about Fernwood is, it's a Women's fitness club. Ertinya, inda bulih laki-laki masuk ke sana. And most of the Arab women go there to workout. It's the time where they reveal themselves. No veil. No jubah. Lawa2 danggggg~~~

(5) Kalau teseliur kan egg tart (nyumm), it's just 3 mins walk away from my house. Kalau di Brunei tepaksa mengorder lagi or tepaksa bekerita membali di Mum's (ada bejual di Mum's kan? hehe). Atau, tepaksa menunggu urang baca doa or panggilan kalau kan makan egg tart ani. Kan kan kann? Not to mention custard bun! Sia sia pun. As a matter of fact, I had it yesterday. Nyamannnn chengg~~

(6) Do you know the custard puff di Mum's?? Iatah di Sunny-beng ada pun! So, once again, kalau teseliur, ke Market Square saja. No no no, the custard puff inda SQUARE shapenya. Masih lagi bulat, ok? Huhuhu ;p SAME pun rasanya!

(7) (This point may be useful for uni students yang malas kan membali textbook original yg beratus ratus harganya) Okay, di Market Square ada tampat memfotocopy buku. As in the whole book. I think it's illegal. Pasalnya di negri ani inda bulih practise such thing. Mun inda, kana fine! Something to do with copyright control atau sebagainya. I don't know. But who cares kan?! Asalkan murah! Sep kos! Huhuhu ;p (I never done it, kayyy~~ Don't even think about it. I always buy the original ones. Promiseee!!)

I think that's all I could think of. I'll add up if I come out with something. I'm not trying to promote Sunnybeng, ok? I'm just trying to open people's view about this place 'cos I know it's not that familiar to some of the Brunei students here in Brisbane ;)


wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home