~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Stressed-out


Semester two is just around the corner. I know it won't have any effect on me anyway but still... Hmph. Time flies so fast and it scares me out. Am I the only one? I'm halfway through my 'kejujuran' and there's still a lot of things that I need to do. Kongfirm tah ni tidur di uni starting from neck week. Hmph. *breathe in* *breathe out* "Take it easy, Marha! Everything's gonna be alright, Marha!" This is the time that I need moral support from my family. I need my mum to push me a lil bit (but I don't need my supervisor to push me. Huhu). I need my mum here I guess. Hmph. I miss her. I miss everyone. Tried calling home tapi fax yang jawap. My mum's fone was unreachable. Called my dad inda bejawap jua. Logged in into MSN, Knah wasn't there anymore. Where are they? :(

Okay, so I figured. I need a plan for my thesis. Need to start on my 'Materials & Methods'. I'll try my best to do that this week. Ertinya, I have to do more journals readings. *close eyes* Sabar saja. I think my panic button te-switch on tadi. And my stress hormone's at its peak. Good thing I've got gym later. De-stressing is what I need.

I'll try to post a more-rational-Marha later, kayyy?? Pray for me people :)

wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home