~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

aii.. RAMBUTANNN!!

My Brisbanians-withdrawals had officially stopped last night. I get to see them last night semuanya pasal si Selly Welly makan Chilley ;) I didn't expect to see that much people last night but it was all good. It was kinda a spontaneous reunion. Ramai pun di malam atu and as usual everyone was being themselves, which was all good. Merol or G Rol, Alhamdulillah baru turun aji pun ada last night with his 'other half'. Huhu ;p Selly Welly was sick, so kesian, I bet she couldn't really enjoyed her shisha-ing. Paksa tutup idung ahhh. Hehe. Sabar saja, chengg~~ And it was my first time seeing Shadi with hair! Dude, what are you thinking? Hehe. Majal tuu. And and and, kau tinggal di Penanjong arah asgar kan? Hehe ;p Don was there too but I didn't get to catch up with him. I need to upgrade my vocabs from him. I was glad pun that I was able to catch up with Izati! Hmmm, jeles kueee.. You know what I mean. Pokoknya everyone was there. The faces that I've been needing to see. Apakann.. Hehe. Hoping to see them again soon. Oh, for last night's pictures, check saja arah blog Shadi keh! Huhu.

My sister and family (including Aimin and Hannah) are leaving in like 3 hours. Hmphh, the house'll be empty again. I don't think I'm ready for that just yet. No more bullying Aimin, no more tickling Hannah. Sigh. Sabar saja. I'm gonna miss them.

Oh, today is the birthday of the owner of Ranoadidas.com. So, Happy getting older, Rano! ;p

Umm.. what else ahh? Oh, I need to apply for a job. I think I'll get the borang on Monday lah since awal ani opis kan tutup jua. And I'm just too too malas to go out. It's sooo hot outside. Kapisan ehh..

And.. it's RAMBUTAN SEASONNN!! YAYY!!

p/s: Sorry I haven't uploaded any photos. Bah bah, janji tinggal janji tah. But sabar ahh. I'll upload it sometime next week or the following week or next month or the following month or next year or the following year. Okay?? Coolies. In the other word, kajap ahh~ kajap ahh~ Hehe ;p

Tag replies:

Tya: Happy 2007! I envy you 'cos you're in Brisbane. Wanna switch places? Huhu ;p

Nora: Nora! Cemana bulih buring di Brisbane atu? Jalan-jalan lahh.. Enjoy it mann. Once you're here nanti kecarian tu. I miss my dear Brisbane. And and and Happy New Year! See you soon ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home