~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

A sick pig

I've been a sick pig since the last 20 hours. Been vomitting, diarrhea-ing, fever-ing and even got admitted to the hospital! Baik jua 2 jam saja kana tahan ahh. I was monitored because the doctor thought that there's something wrong with my appendix. Tapinya kan I thought ity was food poisioning but Alhamdulillah, my blood results was ok and discharged me straight away. Mannn, I hate being sick. Especially when they had to stuck in needle into your vein! Hmphh..

Anyway, I was suppose to put up some pictures abeden I haven't got the time yet. Still need to edit them. Tunggu tah when I'm fully fit and healthy, k. For those of you who've been trying to reach me on my Brunei line, I'm so so so sorry. Expired danggg!! Kalau papa, telipun kerumah saja. That's what NanaEfen did. Hehe.. But kalau important banar sampai inda tetunggu, ke rumah saja, k ;p

Ok, I think I need to get some rest now. Until then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home