~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

:(

I'm back in Bruland peeps and how do I feel?

- Pusing-pusing! I feel like my world is tilting. I guess pasal lama inda naik aeroplane
- I am sleepy
- Missing every bits and pieces about Brisbane from the people to the dry humidity. Panas Brunei ani. Eh, salah bukan panas, it's too humid
- I'm happy cos I'm now surrounded with all my anak buahs. They're just soo adorable. Ridha doesn't remember me though, iatah my coversation with Aimin went like this:

Me: Ridha, come here Ridha
Ridha just looked at me
Aimin: *whispered* "I think she doesn't remember you"
Me: I think so too. Do YOU remember me?
Aimin: Yes! You are Ameet.

Hehe.. Cuteeee!! He's sooo tall now and Hannah (Aimin's sister) is the cutest. She's still with her baby talk though and if I talked to her, she just smiled or giggled. Kiutt!! With her dimples as well. Kiuttt!! And and and she's only one and she's already wearing those fake eyelashes. Huhu ;p Kes jeles!! And it was my first time to see Anees pun! She's cute! Eh, semua jua kiut ani ehh..

I just had lamb. It was excellent. Haven't had a proper cooked lamb for such a long time and it was damn excellent!! I reckon I'll be sweating my sh*t out tomorrow.

It's getting quiet now in the house. The kids are now in bed. So, I reckon I shoul go to bed soon before I end up fainting. I need rest and I need to sleep in.

Good night, my Brisbane.. Sighhh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home