~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pictures gallore ;)

My dearest reader,

How are you today? Apakan. Let me just get this straight k. Hehe. I had a very long day today. I went to work and had gym after that so my energy level is too too low to write a proper post. Eh, tunggu dulu, bila jua pernah proper. It's never proper kalia. Huhu ;p So with that I wrap you up with pictures from the 6th day of Raya, an open house host by 3 goody-goody friends of mine which was held at their place, Lenna Lodge. Once again guys, thanks for throwing a good party, eh salah.. an open house! It was really fun! Kalau tah bulih ari-ari cematu. Thanks BJ, Nad and Atoi ;) Taun dapan jangan tah buat lagi ahh, in case aku inda di sana lagi. Huhu ;p Anyway people, enjoy the pictures..

p/s: for those of you who are still wondering what my 'new job' is, I'll post something up tomorrow and that's if I remember or inda ngalih OR if I feel like revealing it. Huhu.. Nadawah. I'll try my best to post something up tomorrow, job-related lah. Eseh!! Macam si banar ;p








The Bruneians

Tag replies:

m7d24: Antah din ahh, I dont know if I'm going to the Sergio thingy. Macam kan pigi jua, macam inda jua. But Kylie's concert is on that night as well. Hmph. I'm torn. Datang fickle ku. So I guess krg sembayang sunnat istiharah, insyaAllah ;)

ah-may: Thanks for the 'compliment', if you wanna put it that way I have to say that I'm happy to settle with that ;)

tya: Hi Tya, I didn't recognised you. I guess masa bss talent atu it was dark. Sorry but thanks for dropping by. And oh, trust me I am chilling. Hehe ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home