~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Panassssssss!!!

Ehhh.. hangat dangg di luar ahh. The heat's striking. I don't know how I'm gonna survive throughout the summer. Tawakal saja.

I went to the gym this morning and mannn.. inda lagi fit ehh! My muscles were all shaking. I reckon it's time to go back to the gym real bad. Misti misti misti.

Anyway, I watched Troy last night on TV and WOWWWWW.. Brad Pit's tooshie ahh.. jadi?? ;p And my favourite line in that movie is "If killing is your only talent, then that's your curse!". Bukan pasal linenya, pasal the way the girl cakap lawa brabis. Huhu. Inda relevant kan, I know! ;p It got me wondering bah. Ok, the place namanya Troy kan and the people there, Trojan, so kalau Brunei.. the people.. Brunejan? Huhu ;p Awu bah, lame tahh. Hehe. I'm bored bah. I need entertainment. In half an hour, I'm gonna head off to a job interview. I really hope I'll get it. Amin Amin. I'll let you know how it goes, k.. But mudahan saja dapat. Amin Amin.

I think I'll continue posting later. I better finish off my CV. Uhuh, alum lagi siappp :s

AFTER THE 'INTERVIEW':

Hmm.. how did the interview go? Well, it wasn't really an interview. It was more like handing-in-the-application-form-and-the-resume kinda interview. Hehe. The manager just told me to come in on Wednesday for training. Alhamdulillah. I can't wait for the shirt. Still wanna know where I'm gonna work? Just wait till Wednesday, yea. Kepada siapa-siapa yang tau udah atu, diam saja. Jangan tah kambang and gatal kan men-tag-tag k.. Spuilll tia krg. So just keep it to yourself until it's official. Thank you for your cooperation.

I'm so sleepy ehh. I think I'm just tired from gym and I reckon I should watch OC soon. Ok people, good night ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home