~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Salam Aidilfitri

Dear Readers,


Nad's text at 18.40, Monday (23.10.2006): Eid Mubarak. ICQ & Qld Imams Board announces that the hilal is sighted. Eid-Ul-Fitr will be celebrated on Tuesday 24 Oct inshalah...

Slajur main lagu.. "Dalam angin subuh, hatiku.." (Lagu Sudirman) in my head. Sedih ku, sedih.. Didn't cry at all last night when we had the takbir but we were really laughing our heads off instead, bukan pasal takbir eh. Ada tah tu.. Huhu ;p Nadawah, pasal kami beibun inda beranti.. And then.. this morning, Mum called me. We didn't talk much. We were crying throughout the "phone conversation". She passed the phone to Dad. Dad just calmed me down. Mann.. Sedih kuuu.. And right now, I'm in uni!! Woohooo!!

Anyway, please erase all my wrongdoings yang masih melakat di hati, di kepala (utak), di parut, di jari dan sebagainya. Erase them successfully, k. Jangan di simpan di hati langsung. Semuanya inda sengaja. Including tekasar bahasa dlm blog ani or yang tersindir atu. Minta ampun, minta maaf dari ujung rambut ke ujung kaki :)

Oh oh!! I had Kek Batik last night in courtesy of Selly Welly. Nyaman, Sel.. Kuih tart atu pun nyaman..

Once again, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin..

Love, Marha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home