~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Friday, October 20, 2006

It's FRIDAYYYY!!

*checking status*

Whereabouts: Maguire's Lab, Griffith Uni. Awo, masih lagi di lab. Sungkai inda lagi batah pun. I got caught up with work. Sighhhh.

Body temperature: >37 degrees celcius

Why? Air-con nya sini ani full blast. Maybe they're trying to preserve us for the future untuk durang punya guinea pig (for test experiments bah) and I don't have my labcoats on me. Hmph.

Hunger level? Highest. Inda lagi batah sungkai (YAYY!!) My tummy is churning its own walls. Mannn.. over tia! Huhu.

Stress level? Not as high as before. Since my gel didn't really wanna cooperate with me. Now ok udah.

Oh no, krg lagi mencheck status k. I don't wanna be late for my bus. Last bus lagi..

So laters beautiful people ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home