~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jenis-jenis kambing ;p

I woke up to the sound.. eh salah.. let me rephrase that: I woke up this morning to the noise of people doing construction works just next door! I only slept for 3 hrs and I even had difficulty sleeping after sahur. Then I had an appointment at 8.30am but I just had to cancel it. The noise was just intolerable. Ada bunyi urang mendrill, lakap lagur, bunyi urang becakap, bunyi GAJAH pun ada! Antah kan membuat zoo kali sebalah ah! Hmph. Kusuuuttt ulihnya. Deep deep deep deep deep down inside punya inside punya inside punya inside ani menyumpah udah. Pakal saja puasa bah. I had to sumbat my ears with lagus from my iPod. It didn't really help 'cos my mind was singing along to most of the songs. Hmphh. Lain kali jangan tah di apalkan lyrics atu, k. After like 5-8 songs.. I finally fell asleep. The next thing I knew, it was already 9am! Snooze punya snooze punya snooze.. 9.20am tia. Mannnn.. I had no choice but rushed. That was how my morning went. Very very unpleasant.

Yesterday I had sungkai with the others (Sel, Ren, Mammat, Mirul, Nawi, Rizal & Adi) at Satay Club. After that me and the girls headed towards Starbucks and that was when we had a serious discussion.. Huhu. We discussed about the difference between goat, sheep, lamb, mutton and ewe. I have to say I learned something yesterday. We even had to text my Aunt to actually know the answer. Awu! Sanggup! Mun inda mental tu mikirkan. Ren tried googling before but it didn't really help. Nah kann.. so might as well.. Pebuat kraja uni inda hasil tu. PEACE! Well, think about it.. this one is way way way more intersting kan. Sanggup jua tu meng-invest effort (bepikir), duit (texting), time dan lain-lain. Kan kan kan?

The difference:
- goat is kambing kampung yang bejanggut
- mutton is once when the goat kana sembalih.. betukar slajur jadi mutton. Mcm tukar agama jadi mutton. Apakan ;p
- sheep is bapa kepada lamb
- ewe is the mama kepada lamb pun
- so lamb, anak sheep + ewe

Yang ketani makan.. lamb! Sheep inda brapa kana makan 'cos not really nice. Sama ada caranya memasak sheep atu. Difference between daging goat and daging lamb, lantuh lagi goat's daging. Bah bah.. Adangg.. atu saja k. Oh, so now you know (for those yang inda tau atu).

My aunt even thought that kami kan bekorban! Haha ;p Bekurban pliss.. Walaupun ari raya aji di sini. Sibuk-sibuk tia kan bekorban. Hehe ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home