~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

28 more days *gulp*

I have a thought..

Hang on 2 thoughts actually..

Oh, it's coming again.. 4 thoughts in total..

Hehe. Apakan ;p

Ignore my nonsense. Huhu.

I just went to see my course convenor, trust me she's so good in recognising her students. I had her during my Bachelor several times but I wouldn't think that she would know me. She can even pronounce my name PROPERLY. Bisai bunyinya. Jarang kali tu ah. We discussed about my special consideration for my thesis. After all, I figured that I don't need it. InsyaAllah, I'll be fine. I don't want it to be a hassle so she gave me an extension of 6 days. Ok jua tu kan. InsyaAllah a week before the deadline, there won't be anymore labworks. Amin. People, please pray for me that I'll get through this honours thingy smoothly, ok. Thanks :) I don't care if I won't be able to celebrate Raya, as long as my honours thesis and seminar will go well. Big sacrifice udah ni. So guys, please.. inspire me, motivate me, push me and be there for me.. Thankies!

BRB, TYT, GTG, TTYL. Peace!

ADDED at 1.05pm:

I think I've gone mental *mental icon* I couldn't log in into MSN. I'm in the lab though but then.. why... why now I just couldn't log in into it? Huh? Hmph. I kept on trying for hours now.. Mannn.. Later peeps :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home