~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Cry tears

It's Friday already. Hmph. Inda terasa. Mid-sem break is going to end pretty soon folks! For those who have been lazing, you should thank Mr. Mid-sem-break for making it happen. Oh, kenapa Mr? As in kenapa ya male? Umm.. Mid-sem-break ani ada power for making you lazy. Apa-apa yang ada power ani, laki-laki jua.. right? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Eh, inda payah.. just leave it like that, ok? Siapa yang inda agree atu, screw you big time in this big world! ;p Nonsense ehh..

Ok, what I've gained from this week? Banyakkk!! Uni-wise, home-wise, shopping-wise, etc etc. Hehe. Apakan! I've realised that I've been crying almost everyday since last Sunday. Atas alasan: GA (Grey's Anatomy). I started watching the 2nd season (only) last week. Thanks to Ren! Hehe. Ertinya kalau aying mata ku ani abis, I think I can blame her. Hehe ;p Apart from that, I even cried watching Terri's interview last Wednesday. Kan sepanjang2 atu menangis. The show went on for an hour. Right now, I can't really open my eyes properly. Inda puas meliat dunia ari ani. Damit mata ani! I was watching two episodes of GA yang deep brabis last night. Very deep.. I really cried. Kan meruhung saja inda. Kesian bah. I think episodes 17&18. I think lah.. Yang besambung atu bah (for those of you yang liat sudah, I'm sure you know yang mana satu kan). Oh well, I guess I have to finish the whole season by the end of this week. I don't wanna be carried away til next week. Inda belaying mata karang. Macam infants yang baru lahir atu menangis, inda belaying mata.

Umm.. what else ah.. Oh, I'm taking 6 weeks off from gym. So, there won't be any Personal Training session, no classes, no circuits.. hmphh.. Sabar saja. Takut saja karang suffering from gym-withdrawals. Sigh. I gotta do, what I gotta do. My Personal Trainer refused to train me if I'm fasting. So yup, I deffered it. Plus, I need to concentrate on my thesis jua. I need the gym though to switch me off from everything. I don't know ahh. I even asked my PT, what happen if I wanna go to the gym. She told me to cheat!! Haha. I love her! She told me not to swipe my card. Hehe. Bisai. I guess I'm not rebellious enough to do that, huh? I reckon I need to start jogging and do some workout by myself. Karang slack brabis wah. So, since my defferal starts this Sunday, I should go to the gym tonight and tomorrow... Umm.. I try lah. Huhu..

Oh, my bus is soon. I don't think I wanna miss it. Kan balik kan liat GA. Kan sambung menangis pun! ;p

I just realised.. I need to shop for new bags. Eh, lain tia pulang..

Bye people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home