~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Friday ;)

[3.18pm]
Wooohoooo!! It's Friday! Eh, hang on.. What am I woohoo-ing about? I still need to go to uni esuk to do my 'lifetime' experiment! Yes, I'm excited.. and nervous. I just discussed it with my supervisor just now. And he was excited too. Eh, hang on (again), I cannot be excited about it. Chill chill like kill Bill thrill. Karang inda sukses. Mudahan saja menjadi. Amin Amin. Ok, people.. start praying for me NOW!!! Huhu ;p

Anyway, as usual I had my lunch with my supervisor and my labmates at the Enternet and I had smoked salmon sandwich! Nyaman! I've forgotten how salmon tastes like. Wowwww!!! My supervisor was sitting next to me and we talked about my project mostly. Seriously, I need to start typing my thesis, mann.. Again people, start pushing me NOW! No no no.. jangan tah, k. Karang pressure and stress so tepaksa suppress! ;p

[11.10pm]
Hi again. Can I share with you about something? Hehe. Okay, here goes.. Two nights ago I had a weird, funny dream. I was wearing telakung brandnya.. Ed Hardy! Hehe.. Telakung Ed Hardy pliss!! Uhuh, believe it or not. The telakung had an embroidery of the Ed Hardy's design. Bukan yang skull or devil or the geisha ones eh. Hehe. So it wasn't really wrong lah. The embroidery was a big flower (like the picture below) di dapan telakung atu, with rhinestones!! Gemerlapan telakung ku. Ed Hardy lagi tu! Hehe. In that dream, I could feel that it was really heavy because of the embroidery plus the rhinestones. Imagine saja embroiderynya tu mcm one of them caps!


For those of you who haven't heard what Ed Hardy is, don't panic. I'm about to tell you a bit of its background ;) It is a Vintage Tattoo Wear brand and is currently owned by two fashion Lords; Christian Audigier and Don Hardy.

Christian Audigier was born in Southern France and has been a fashion God over the past 20 years where he left his styles on Diesel, Naf Naf, Levi's, Kookai, Lee, etc. He joined Von Dutch (remember this brand?) and made the brand a hit around the world not so long ago. He left Von Dutch in August 2004 and found Ed Hardy. Christian then masterminded the tattoo arts of Ed Hardy and made them into exquisite pieces of art i.e. making tattoo lifestyle brand into full of life and colours, in the other word: MERIAH!

Don Hardy on the other is known as 'godfather of modern tattoo'. He's a painter and a tattoo artist who loves experimenting new designs. I wonder where he gets his idea from. Tattoo designs fascinated him eversince he was little. No wonder he's now a legend in the world of tattoo. Some of his masterpiece i.e. his paintings are exhibited in most of the fine galleries in San Francisco.

Margaret Cho's Ed Hardy tattoo:

Ed Hardy's goodies:

If you're interested in the goodies, google search it yourself saja ahh.. Hehe ;p but remember, nada telakung tu. Caps and bajus saja. Hehe ;p Eva Longaria, Missy Elliot, Penelope Cruz, Madonna, Omarion, Janet Jackson, Snoop Dog, BEP Will.I.Am, Patric Vieira, Ludacris etc etc had been caught red handed wearing Ed Hardy! So, what are you waiting for?

I'm off too bed now. Enjoy your weekend ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home