~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pesta Sungai di Selatan Tebing

First and foremost, I would like to thank Queensland Govenment, Brisbane City Council and 9 (Channel 9 bah) for making my night so memorable and splendid. And overwhelming pun. Unlike the previous River Festivals where I had issues and stuff. Hmph. Ahir tia, tepampan tia. But this year's.. I guess it was the best so far. Macam kami duduk di front seat! ;p It was the best spot with a very good view sampai luan banyak kan di liat. At that point I wish I had 2 pairs of eyes. Maybe 3! Huhu. Puas jua. I spent it with Sel, Nad, Atoi and Sarah. Yeah baby, all girls! :D At first I wasn't planning to go under some circumstance (eseh..apakan ;p) abeden, the girls were like "Bah Marha, let's just go. It could be fun". Persuasion after persuasion.. They got me. So I guess I should thank them for bringing me. It was a night of fun I must say. Fireworks watching has always been everyone's favourite. Kan kan? It was the biggest night in Brisbane as people would call it since the fireworks went on for half an hour! Yeah mann, batah kaliah. For those yang di Brunei, kami pun ada fireworks keh! Hmph. There were different types of fireworks. Lain from the one yang di Brunei. Plus it was a synchronized ones. As in ikut lagu! Banar2 ikut lagu ahh. We were fascinated with them so we gave them names such as Ambutit (tadpoles), Gula-gula, Tinkerbell and ada jua yang kesian yang inda dapat naik tinggi! Hehe. It was all fun. And we were so close to the fireworks (front seat kaliah) that the ashes gugur ke mua! Uhuh! Ampir banar! But sokay, siuk brabis. It was worth it though we waited for one and a half hour for the jets and the fireworks. The jets were just.. *sigh* purrr-feecccttt.. With the sound and.. WOWWWW!!!!

After the ohh-ing, aahh-ing and aii-lawa-ing, we headed towards Batavia to complete the night. As usual I ordered Chocogatto ;) We hanged-out, chit-chatted and asked each other lame jokes and riddles. Hehe. It was a good catch up for me ;)

Anyway, I'm gonna get myself ready for bed now. Ahir udah pukul 12am udah. Passed my bed time. I have to do some house cleaning as well. Hmph. Nite-nite people ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home