~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Balconi Mix Max ;p

11.15am
Didn't get the chance to blog last night. I got home around 8.30pm from uni and I watched House straight away. I really need to get the first season's boxset. Hmph. Antah bila kah. I'm trying to budget myself. Trying to save up some money for the big warehouse sale. Inda mau bagitau apa. It's just between "us". (Those of you would know what I'm talking about kan? Thanks to Nad!! Excited ku)

I woke up this morning with a weird feeling. I had a bad dream that I wish to keep it to myself. Nya urang tua-tua bisai di simpan saja kan. Antah ihh.. But usually, I just keep my bad dreams to myself. Oh well.. I'm supposed to get ready for uni abeden ujan brabis. It's been raining since Monday. The weather forcast cakap it's gonna go on for a week. Hmph. So how dis? My graduation pictures are gonna be posted sometime around this week. So I'm just really worried sebabnya "mailbox" kami atu inda reliable. Banyak udah basah surat kami. Nauzubillah. Hopefully it won't happen to my graduation pictures. Jauh palis. Mahal lagi. Menangis tua tu mun rusak. Let's just hope for the best, k. As in today, I need to go to uni. I really hope my yesterday's experiment will work. Amin Amin.

Hmm.. it stops raining. I better get myself a lunch, I got PT session later. And most importantly, get myself ready for uni before the rain starts pouring again.

6.30pm
I just got back from the plaza. Went for groceries shopping. Eh, I only bought 1 item. Hehe. Consider shopping jua kah tu? Huhu. Eh tunggu.. *ruah bag* I bought my supplements pun! Different kadai tapinya. So considered as shopping lah, k..

I had a good personal training session. I'm happy with my achievement. Did the hover for 200secs. Though ngalih brabis. Hmph. And I weigh myself.. Naik 2kg :( Abeden.. (the good news is coming) my body fats percentage turun 8%! I'm happy for that but I'm not satisfied with my weight. Banar pulang muscles are heavier than fats. But I don't wanna have bulgy muscles. Nauzubillah. But all in all, at least my fats kurang kan. Syukur tah Alhamdulillah. At least the personal training sessions (as known as torture sessions) pay off. Thanks to Vicky! She just can't stop pushing me.

Anyway, I was supposed to go to uni but I was just so damn exhausted. I didn't finished my work at uni tadi. So little time (siapa tah nyuruh ahir ke uni? huhu.. UJAN BAHH ;p). I guess I'll just have to do it esuk lah. I wanna be at home tonight with the weather lagi and "my auntie" datang (as Sel would call it. Hehe). That's the reason I've been getting a lot of headaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home