~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Monday, August 21, 2006

LocoRoco addict

What's playing in my head? LocoRoco's song. Mann, I'm officially addicted to that yellow-cute-juicy-blob. Was playing with it last night before I slept and LocoRoco definitely had hypnotised me. Hehe. I love itttttt~~~ Inda bagi stress instead it got me laughing. Hehe. Kiuttt pun. Sama the best thing about this "blob" is ia jua menyanyi ia jua bemain. Hmm.. just see it for yourself k. Hehe. Highly recommended to all ages. Mana yang muda ataupun yang tua. Age range from 10 months old to 75 years old. Laki-laki, bini-bini and selain jantina pun bulih main ni game ani. Siukkkk brabis. So people, get a hold of PSP and purchase this game. If inda dapat, main saja demonya online, k ;) I can't believe I'm actually advertising this game. Hehe. I promise, this is just a free advertisment. Nada commission ni. Iklas from the heart, k ;) Bah baik tah membali ;) Scientifically proven= stress-free. Because studies show that.. (i don't wanna go on. huhuhu) BALI SAJA, K!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home