~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tiredddd~~~ and a day with my PT ;)

PART I

Oh God, please take this tiredness away from me.

I'm mentally tired and my eyes ngalih pun.

I've been doing my research for 3 hours now.

What have I achieved?

Not satisfying enough to even discuss in this blog. Hmph.

I shall continue again later with the research.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna surf and get back to blogging karang malam. Huhu.


PART II

WOWW~~ I have to admit I had a geeerraaaaatttteee day. It turned out to be that my reserach was good. I'm glad that I answered my supervisor's questions efficiently. I can't help but be proud of myself. Hehe. Siapa lagi kan mun inda myself!! Huhu.

The PT session was goody goody as well. Finally I'm on the different coloured bar. (We've been aiming for that eversince and I'm glad I made it to that point). Gilaaa abis ni karang be-mus-cle ;p Nauzubillah. And I still can hear my PT's voice every now and then like "Jeez, MaRha" or "Tummy in, back stRaight, shouldeRs back" or "okay nalang, now we'Re gonna do the squats" Haha. Yup yup! Get the picture! She's a Philipna. She's 48-year old but she doesn't look like her years. Badannya kecil and she only weighs 49kg!! Hmph. She lost 19kg before she became a Personal Trainer. Mannn.. And she's very very nice. Very motivating pun. No doubt about that. And not to mention friendly. Pokoknya I'm happy that she's my PT. I used to underestimate her but hmph.. neck time jgn tah underestimate someone k ;) After my PT session, I went for the Combat class. It wasn't as tough as before cos the instructor changed the routine. It was the old one. As in OLD brabis. Even before I joined the gym. But none of us liked it at the end of the class. Inda brapa hardcore. So hopefully, the next class'll be the same routine as before. After combat, my PT treated me for sushi at Sushi Station. It was so good. I had Miso soup with lots of seaweed. Nyamannn~~ It was soo good. We talked a lot throughout the dinner and she gave me tips on losing weight and how to toned-up. Looks like she really is gonna take care of me huh? Hehe. I like!! And apa nahh?!! She's my neighbour!!! Ampir banar rumahnya. Just a min away from my house!! Hehe. I'm sooo loving it.

I'm gonna do my work dulu. Need to work on it plus I need to order some chemicals pun. Hmph.


wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home