~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

20th July, a date NOT to remember...

Sorry guys, if ur birthday's today. I just had a rough day. To be honest, it was a mix of everything. Woke up at 8am this morning with an awful dream stuck in my head. It was really bad. It's still stuck in my head sampai ani! What did I do to deserve that dream kan? If only I woke up at 7.30am, I won't feel this bad. And I think my PMS-hormone is doing a good job today. I'm so sensitive. Hmphh. No gud ehh :s I'm praying, wishing, hoping that I'll have a good dream tonight and I should be filling my thoughts with all the positive stuff. Hmphh. I remember last night, I was thinking too much and fell asleep. Pasal atu kali ada bad dream. Oh well.. mudahan saja krg malam bisai dream nya. Amin Amin.

Anyway, I went to the gym at 9am and worked-out till 10.30am. It was a good one. Good workout. And then I headed home. Got ready. Ke city. Then took a cab to Milton pasal ada appoinment di sana. And then headed back to the city and had sushi at Sushi Station! This time the crab salad ship sushi was soooo nyaman. Pasalnya ia simpan bawang and pepper and extra mayonnaise *slurrrrppp* Nyamannnn brabisssss~~ I had 2 plates of that. It was sooo nyaman lahh. Even the tuna salad ship ada bawang. Onion to be precise. It was good lah. I reckon it's "HARI BAWANG (ONION) SEDUNIA". Huhu ;p I know some of you inda suka bawang. Screw you!! ;p In a way, nyaman jua bah. Kalau di simpan at the right makanan and lagi nyaman kalau ya blend in *sia sia pun* And oh, you know what's the best of the best.. BAWANG GORENG!! Nyummm.. It's good with fried rice and segala jenis makanan pun.

Oh yeah, I had Starbucks tadi di city and this is one of the reasons why 20th July 2006 wasn't a good day for me. I ordered Caramel Hot Chocolate (sajuk bah. Iatah minum, minuman panas) and the guy accidently gave me a coffee-based drink with caramel. I don't know what it's called. Barangkali Caramel Ma-chi-atu kali. *Ma-chi mana? Ma-chi-atu bah* huhu ;p So, I told them and got it exchanged pasalnya I didn't wanna go for any coffee-based drink, takut migraine bah. And then, it happened to be that they didn't put any caramel. I wasn't happy, of course. (Yup, I'm fussy when it comes to food. Not food lah. The service in particular) I almost gave up but baik jua betukar. So, there you go.. CARAMEL HOT CHOCOLATE.. finally! As I was sipping through my drink, I realised macam ringgan and something missing arah my tangan. Then I realised that I lost my bangle!!! Hmphh. It's lost! It's not coming back. It's lost.. FOREVER!! :s Sabar saja. I might dropped it in the bus or in the cab or even in the train. I wanted to dulur my napsu tadi. Sikit lagi kan ke Elizabeth Arcade and get a new one, but I was thinking, biar tia ehh. Sabar saja for the time being. Hmphh. See.. I had a rough day. And I can't believe that it's still 7.34pm. What's gonna happen later???? Hmphh. Ertinya baik tah meliat DVD jawapannya. Bah, later then.. Eh kajap. I almost forgot. I had a chat this morning with Tony, the hairdresser on my way back home. Rupanya ia atu becarai. So ia tinggal sorang masa ani. He's a very good man I reckon. Italian lagi tu. I reckon, masa ya muda, MANIS!! Haha. And he offered me a ride to the coast one day (inda tau napa)! Woohoooooo!! Gold Coast, Babyyy!! Here I come!! Hmmm.. maybe Tony likes me. Haha. Have a HART!!


wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home