~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

*blank*

Hellliuewwwww~~~

Lama sudah inda menaip arah blog ani. Sorry people, been busy with other commitments. Banar tah. I've been busy running errands since the starting of the semester. (It's only Wednesday kali ah. Kemarin jua baru start uni. Huhu ;p)

Last Friday I was doing some journal readings on some protocol for my experiments. And then.. apa nah?!! I discussed it with my supervisor and he said that he wanted me to do some research on other stuff. Hmph. Kusut ehh. But I was glad to finally talk to him. Happened to be that he's still sick. Kesiann kesiannn... And I'm quite happy that he was giving me some motivations towards my project. Syukur tah. Lama sudah ia inda cematu.

Last night I had a big meal. Katat parut ulihnya but I was satisfied. It's been a while that I spoiled myself. I remember the last time was when I had a slice of GLORIA JEAN's CHUNKY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE all to myself. Hehe. Guilty? Why should I? Sibuk kueee~~ ;p

I heard about the shocking-tragic news pasal Hani Mohsin passed away. Innalillah. May he rest in peace. Al-Fatihah. I used to love his attractive smile because of his cheekbones. Sigh. And I heard that they're going to undergo an autopsy on him. I say "NO NO NO!!" to that. Kesian, siksa soulnya. I know his death was so sudden and they wanted to investigate the cause(s) but hmphh.. sian soul nya eh. I really hope they'll reconsider and I hope his family won't sign the consent document. I mean he's in good hands now, what more can be done..

Anyway, I'm being fickle now. I don't know if I should go to the seminar later at 12pm. It's about "Genetics of serrated neoplasia in human colon". I know oncology isn't my field but hmph.. should I? 1 hour left to decide. *thinking deeply* Maybe I should. Ertinya, misti tah beranti blogging ni. Need to get some work done by then.

wink me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home