~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The tragic death...

As you can see Jeeah tagged me. Ada berita keluarga lagi tu. Hmph. What a way of telling me a tragic news. Through a TAG??!! Jeeah, can you at least be more proper when it comes to that? Hmph. You ani eh! How am I feeling? Wretched, sad and a bit dramatic. I mean HELLO!! Our rabbit died! I don't know what's the cause but pokoknya ia mati! Alum sampat jumpa pun. I was hoping to get them something. An accessories kah, apakah.. Was thinking of going to Gold Coast just to get the gifts. But one of them died. Gone. He/She is in good hands now. Nope! I won't address them as 'it', okay?! Just deal with it. Hmph. Kusut ih! Now I'm thinking of persuading my sister to get a new one. So that 'the other one' won't get lonely. At least 'the other one' will have someONE to play with. Manatau dapat make more bunnies nanti.

So not in the mood now. I might call one of my sisters tanya the cause of death. And NO, I won't appreciate an autopsy. Not with my consent. May his/her soul rest in peace :( Bunny rabbit lagi tu. Damit masihhh.. Mannn.. :(

P/S: Jee, of course I talk about food very many. You just have to appreciate them, don't you? Kusut Kaka, inda sampat jumpa the late-gray-rabbit ahh :( Anyway, just bury it somewhere and tanda, k. Nanti Kaka balik, kan di lawat

1 Comments:

Blogger Marha said...

whoa~dramatic jua. iatahkan lemme explain.

kami actually ada 2 rabbits (black n brown). skali hariatu knah brought another 2 back home for c aji(gray and white). pokoknya kan d bagi c aji lah tu. tapi since (barangkali) c aji nada raban/rumah rabbit kami jaga for a while.

last two nights knah keluarkan the gray one out of the cage and brought her/him inside (as in masuk dalam rumah) then i was like "lemme hold her" (well i thought it was a her) skali kan when i wanted to put her back into the cage, it started to begundah (mind u it was still in my hands) skali melumpat ya tegugur kelantai. she was okay. no injuries whatsoever.

skaliiiii~ isuknya when i got back from school babu told me she died :'( babu ckp maybe ia ada heart attack from the falling-from-my-hand the other night. yeah right

yeaahh yeaahhh..everyone said it was my fault. tapikan, siapa jua menyuruh rabbit atu melumpat? but then i think its knah's fault. siapa nyuruh ia kluarkan dari cagenya when she was all safe inside it?? yeah its totally knah's fault ;p huhu~

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home