~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Like no other Mondays..

Be aware that this blog was meant to be posted yesterday. Huhu. Awu bah, sudah kana consider extension-nya post ani. Though it's only for a day. Apa jua ganya 1000 words ;p Anywayy...

I was informed last week that RTB will be coming to GU to do some filming on the student life. I was like "aiii, siuk tu" (didn't know what I was thinking though. hehe). But it turned out good (I think). The thing started at 11am so I managed to get myself ready by then. As soon as I hopped out the bus, there were they! With their big cameras and I was happy to see my Aunt was there as well. And we were told to act a little bit. Gosh, it was so embarrasing. Malu ehh. And the worst part was the interview. I wasn't prepared for it. So ckp antam2 saja. Hopefully they'll edit it and won't show as much. I did the greetings for Raya as well. Hmph. I can't believe I'm gonna be away for Raya again this time. Oh well, let's just hope for the outcome soon. It's gonna be aired in November on a programme called "Bridging the Globe". If I'm not mistaken. The best part was where we had lunch at the Enternet cafe. I just knew that the beef there.. HA-LAM-ALIP-LAM! Hmph. After all this while I didn't that it's Halal. Oh well, at least I know now kan. I had my Salmon sandwich. Sooo nyamannn..

After that I head off to the city along with the Emeralds (Nina, Ka DK, Ka Tyna and Soffian). My mission was to look for a pair of Keds that I would fall in love with. Apparently, to no avail, I didn't find one. Semua Keds nya yang be buah atu. Well, I can't blame it pasalnya I only went to two kadais yang ada Keds. Even at Myer, they don't have a variety of the Keds. So I went browsing around with Nina. Hmph. No good. I found a pair of shoes that I want. Eh, bukan want.. LOVE!!! I LOVE the shoes. I couldn't stop thinking about it throughout the day. Even now. I'm gonna lay-by it soon I guess. All of them like it. Even Soffian was like "Awu, lawa *angguk2*" Meng-encourage jua durang ani. But anyhow, I'm gonna lay-by it soon lah, InsyaAllah. Hehe ;)

We parted ways since I had to go to Archerfield. The trip to Archerfield wasn't that bad. I finally found the way how to get to the Chinese Restaurant (Halal). So, I might go there one of these days. After that, I went to take a look at the Southbank Museum. It wasn't that bad jua. Siuk! Banyak binatang kana sumpah. Hehe. I might set a date and go there and have the time to myself mesmerizing over the animals there, in the exception of snakes, kayy~~ Bri takut kaliahhh! Mun lurus idup, inda cali tu :s

I have to admit that I had a good meal. I don't wanna share it cos Jeeah's complaining about me been talking about food in this blog. Hehe. One word saja: SUSHI! So nyamann mannn..

I met Sel on my way back from the sushi place and we went for shisha at Centro. Mann.. lama sudah inda shisha. The last time was last May. But I didn't really like it. Macam ubat antibiotic yang putih atu. But they kept on saying "It's apple".. Nda rasa apple pun. Macam antibiotic!! Hehe. So I decided to catch Contender on TV. I really love that show since it's about Boxing! Hmph. I wish I had Foxtell.. Eh, inda jadi. Mun ada Foxtell, semua inda menjadi tu. And my favourite answer to this question: "What do you usually do during the weekends?" will be "memburuk with Foxtell". So no gud! Inda sampat membali Japanese Pancakes karang. No wayy.. I don't wanna risk something like that. Hehe. Note to self: Stop, being an extremist, Marha! ;p

On my way back home, I had to pass through the city. As I passed through Foot Locker, there it was.. the KEDS!!! I fell in love with it and I'm so gonna get it sometime this week. It's gonna be my kasut sampingan. Hehe. (Durang Nina suka tu that word "sampingan") Haha ;p I can't wait to pamper my feet with those Keds. Yeah, yeah I know I'm going crazy over this footwear. Plus it's an inspiration from Mischa Barton. Maybe that's the reason why she left OC. Kan promote kasut rupanya ;p

Yup, that's my Monday that I will never forget. It's just soo eventful ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home