~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

If...

Wowwwww, it's been a while. As usual, been busy. Last week I went to uni from Monday-Saturday. Sigh. I was suppose to attend this Birthday party at Fernwood 'cos it's turning 3 but I couldn't make it. I had to do something at uni. So basically, I missed it. Hmpf. But I'm satisfied with my weekends. I went to the BSS Talent thingy. It was really entertaining. Though the tampat was really small. Baik jua inda claustrophobic. Mannn.. it was too small and we paid more compared to last year. But what the heck, I had FUN!! *smiles*

*thinking*

If I was a perfume designer, I would wanna make perfumes that smells different from the others. I would wanna make perfumes that smells like:
(1) Paperback books. Yes! I'm serious. Hehe. Nyaman jua tu bawu nya. Cuba kamu ke Borders or any book store. Flip through the pages laju2 and smell it. Nyaman tuuu!! Hehe. I know exactly what's going on in your little heads now. Hmph. You think that I'm crazy kan?! Hehe. Eh, smell saja.
(2) For those who doesn't like the smell of Paperback books, I recommend you a perfume that smells like rain. Uhuh! Rain bahh!! Ujannn!! What you reckon?! Nyaman tuuu.. (What am I on about?! Huhu)
(3) Grass!! Enough said. Hehe ;p
(4) Stesen minyak. Ani yang the best of the best London! Or should I say yang selalu sold out! Haha. Why? Go figure! ;p
So far atu saja. Nanti tah membasarkan bisnes ani lagi, k. Siapa-siapa yang kan join venture atu, sila telipun 'line panas' saya 1-800-MARHA. Huhu.

Comments on MOVIES (Yes, I've been watching movies. Thank you very much):
(1) Lakehouse. I love this movie. Really touching and kesiannn. Something different. It doesn't make sense but I love it!! There's no twist.. One of the movies that runs smoothly... umm.. sort of ;p
(2) Sentinel. Eva Longaria kicks ass in this movie. Seksi pun ya pkai suit itam! Typical movie but I love it.
(3) Miami Vice. Very dissapointing. On a scale of 10, I only give 1.5. Atu pun markah kesian. I was expecting it to be a good one. The only thing that I enjoyed watching was Colin Farrell. Sigh. Manisssssss~~~ But kana RAMPAS udah! Damn you, Surface-womannn!! Ia tia pulang ampit Colin Farrell. Hmph.
(4) United 93. The September-11-ish movie. Got me dizzy and I fell asleep. Didn't necessary means that this isn't a good movie. Siuk but ganya drg ambil the movie pkai video cam saja. Mea even vomitted 'cos she was too too dizzy and was really full. Pity Mea. And I kinda got disturbed by this movie 'cos it really shows that Muslim people are really bad. I felt insecure 'cos of what I'm wearing. But baik jua turn out ok. Alhamdulillah.
(5) Born to fight. A Thai movie. Goes on for only 100 minutes. Oh let me rephrase me that. A GOOD 100 minutes. I really love it. I love the idea where they use the Thai athletes used their skill in the fighting scenes. Watch saja. I don't wanna spoil it. It's a really good movie where the actions never ends.

Anyway, I need to go mandi now. I'm already late for uni. Hmph. Cheers, Big ears ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home