~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Head-aches here and there

I've been getting a lot of headaches lately and guess what, I'm having one now. I'm in uni.. just got in like 20mins ago. Kan sambung buat kraja. Tadi I didn't finished some so I had to get back here again.. It's now 6.34pm and I'm alone in the lab. Briijap but sabar saja. I'm soo tired and ngalih thus lembap brabis. I was trying to soak in something just now, it took me a while and I even had to wrote it down. Mann.. this headache isn't helping. The thing is I have to do this work pasalnya I need to get a decent result by Friday. I'm just making myself a dateline. That's all. Hopefully menjadi. Amin Amin Amin. I'll blog again later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home