~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy September ;)

Yayy! I finally got my graduation pictures! Baik jua inda basah. Anyway, these are the group photos. Satu serious and the other one yang crazy! Or yang capi-capi as Merol would call it. Huhu. Pebret nya kali ah ;p I'm too tired to blog as I just got back from uni. It's been a long day for me and I can't wait for it to be over. Enjoy the pictures (I know 2 buting ganya.. but jadi tah). And thanks guys for coming on my graduation day (my graduation was last April. Huhu. I know lama udah. Hehe)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home