~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Windy Brissy

Happy Monday, readers, bloggers, writers, student-ers, penggangur-ers, teachers, lecturers and so and so! Hope it's been running smooth as unexpected. Huhu. Ok jua tu, daripada you expect it to be smooth but inda.. kan kan?? My monday has been treating me well. Alhamdulillah. I was totally aware that I was fasting. Hehe ;p

As usual, I went to uni and do the same stuff. Not same lah.. Ada jua changes hari ani. Quite happy with the changes and I can't wait to go back to the lab tommorrow. I can't wait to look at my cells. I grew them on the petri dish this time. I was too eager tadi, so I checked them again after an hour (inda pulang bulih.. but hmphh.. I was eager kan?). So I checked them, and I was happy 'cos the cells were intact to the petri! Yayy!! And oh, I did my first autoclaving. Hehe. The first time after umm.. let's see.. eversince February! Haha! Baru tah pandai. Cemana tah jua. Selama ani I've got someone to do it for me, being the spoil me. Huhu. So I'm quite happy lah. I learned something new today. Huhu.

I even had a good conversation with my labmate, Dorothy, about what-I'm-gonna-do-after-hons thingy. She made a good point though. This honours thing is no longer enjoyable when it's a responsibility to go to uni instead of like a hobby. You know what I mean? Dulu kan, when I did my Bachelor.. at least siuk bah. The pressure isn't really there. But honours.. hmphh!! Oh well, I can't complain now huh? I like it pulang, but the thing is macam kana force ke uni atu 5-6 times a week, 5-7 hours a day. Macam keraja bah tu. You know? So I was like.. I think I wanna do courseworks after this if I ever gonna study (I would love to though). I miss going to lectures. I miss going to tutorials and workshops. I miss doing assignments. I miss studying every fortnightly for quizes. I miss doing exams! I might wanna have a change. Kan kan? We'll see lah how. Depends on where the wind is blowing. Hopefully it's going my way. So tepaksa tah bekiap ni ;p

So at the end of the day I've decided! When I grow up, I wanna be someone like this:



Hehe. Inda relevant kan. Iatah kana marah tu! ;p I wish! I mean.. I don't wish to be a boxer. Abis karang patah mematah idung ani. Udah tah idung urang brunei, inda lagi bebatang tu. Kan di bawa boxing lagi. Jangan tah k. Inda pedah-pedah mancung pulang idung ani, nip-tuck-ing. Huhu. BUT I do wanna be trained like one. Biar tia angan-angan basar, k..

Anyway, I went to the city tadi to pick up 'some stuff' ;p And I went to Borders. Bought 3 books. Yang 3 for 2. Bargain jua tu. I really need to get back being a bookworm. And it's the only thing that can make me stay at home other than online-ing and watching TV. Save cost jua kan! Budget bah. Inda lagi batah 'the sale' kannnn..

I went sungkai with Din, Nina and Mizah (who I just got acquainted with). Friendship kami baru 5 jam umurnya. It was so nice of them to accompany me sungkai di Satay Club. We were there for hours. Inda beranti becerita, beibun and of course picked on Din. The only male kan. Iatah.. Hehe ;p Good catch up with Din and Nina pun.

I didn't expect to stay in the city that long. But it was worth it. No guilt pun. Pasalnya I haven't been out anyway. Baru tah meliat dunia tu. Baik jua inda culture shock ;p

ADDED at 11.17pm:

I am sooo sleepy and tired and hungry. I don't know why. I was on the phone with Sel earlier and she complained "Has it always been this cold or rumah ani kusung?" Haha.. Could you be anymore lembap, Sel? It's been windy and raining lately, therefore, SAJUK! It's been really cold seriously. Dalam news, they said that it's the coldest day during the Spring season. Banar pulang eh, I've been sleeping with my jumper and my socks on. Hmph. I don't really mind 'cos one day I'm gonna miss this weather. Really good to be memburuk in.

I reckon I'm going to bed soon. Lapas ani lah. I'm so sleepy. Need to wake up for sahur later though. Or should I have my sahur now? *fickle* I'm having the 'K'-syndrome. Huhu. Karang kalau kan bangun, payah lagi. It's cold bah. And the idea of planning to wake up at 4am isn't a good one. Knowing me.. inda tebangun tu plus with the warmth of my bed.. hmph, not helping either. I don't wanna risk it. So I guess it's best to have my sahur around 12am. I reckon my eyes will be fine though paksa struggle. Sigh..

Ok people... I'm gonna start reading one of my books now. The problem is.. which one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home