~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Aiyayaiii...

Hmph. Paning ku. My world's tilting. Biut ahh. Sama pusing-pusing. Reason: bagas chatting with 6 people in the same window (Sel, Nad, Atoi, Ren, BJ and Merol) on MSN. Sorang-sorang dgn perangainya. Imagine saja I had to put up with that. Sel with her question. Nad and Merol dengan lembap nya. Hmph. Ada saja. Memorize fonts lagi supaya inda payah baca nick durang. Misti ingat the colour and stylenya. Kalau kan catch up paksa scroll. Hmph. Siuk but ada long term effect i.e. what I'm having now. Sakit pala brabis. So I'm off to bed soon.

Thanks to you guys. I had fun. Though crazy lah. Menguji kelembapan ku. Baik jua alert sikit. Sudah ujung-ujung there were just me and Ren ganya tinggal. Ada yang kan meliat 'The most beautiful twins' on channel 9. YEAH MEROL, CHANNEL 9! Hehe. Ada yang kan membuat popcorn. And oh weird thing happened.. udah lama-lama atu, icons/emoticons kami inda dpt pkai as in inda keluar. Nya c Merol ada limitnya. Imagine saja.. Panjang jua tu. Macam chat room wahh.

Anyway, selamat malam Brisbaneku. Good night, Bruneiku ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home