~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Please take note

Later at 8.30pm.. what should you do? Turn on 9 network! (For those yang nada plan kan sembayang terawih, k. Since terawihnya di sini ani jadi kemusykilan. Anyway..)

Apa ada? Terri's first interview after the death of her husband (Steve Irwin)

Okeh?!! Get that?

Oh, one more thing.. For those yang interested in sin&ba, the sale is tomorrow rupanya. Haha. I thought it was today. (Thanks Nad for reminding or should I say for making me realised. Aku ani selalu kong bah Nad eh. Hmpff) Yup, atu pun take note, yea? Huhu. For sure, me&my kuncu-kuncu will be linning up esuk tu. Paksa makai kaca-mua, supaya urang inda nampak ketani, ok?! The strategic plan will be further discuss on MSN after Terri's interview. Hehe. Apakan ;p

Proper post later or tomorrow or the day after that or the day after that or the day after that and so and so.. Sambung tia ulih kamu ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home