~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ups and downs. Lefts and rights. Fronts and backs ;p

Jam menunjukkan pukul 4.50pm and I'm still stuck in the lab. I'm hungry, a bit cranky 'cos I wanna go home abeden my work alum abis, having a slight headache and so onnn.. I've been doing my work for almost 5 hours now. I had a 7mins break where I used it for texting and calling people. Everyone seems to have a bad day today. As for me, I can't really say that it has been a bad one 'cos my experiment works! Inda lagi belubang my petri dishes! Yayy! What annoys me is I can't record my results today pasalnya I need the microscope's eyepiece grid to count the cells. My supervisor told me to count 100 cells!! Banyak jua tu. Hmphh. Apparently this lab do not have the eyepiece. See how it goes later if I'm in the mood to count them manually. Usulnya inda pulang ni. Mati wahhhh~~~

I'm sooo hungry. Cemana kan ke gym ni. I reckon ke Coles saja balik ani and buy groceries since I sort of promised the boys that I'm cooking tonight. The menu? I don't know yet. Iatah kan ke Coles ni. Anyway, I'll get back to you soon.

ADDED at 6.21pm:

It's already 6pm. I missed the bus that goes directly home. So I have to catch 2 buses home. Reason being:

I was packing my stuff, ready to go home at quarter to 6pm. My supervisor walked in and discuss about my experiment. And as he went on, he told me to make some changes. Hmph. He did apologise but *cryyyyyyyy* I'm late for dinner now and I'm sooo starving. ANDDD.. while cleaning up the glasswears I accidently bleached my shirt. Makai labcoat udah tu ahh. Bulih lagi tambus!!! Ok it's like this, I usually clean the glasswears with detergent but before that I use chlorine to make sure that all the cells in the beakers or whatsoever are dead. Sekaliii.. I didn't realised that there was a tear on the plastic bottle. So teperanchit and it got my labcoat. I was calm 'cos I didnt know. Inda terasa kaliahh. Sekali when I took off my labcoat.. hmphhh.. bida selajur baju ani! Padan tah macam sajuk2 rasanya. So double the sasak. I guess it's official now. I would like to announce that I HAD A ROUGH DAY TODAY! Screw you Monday, 18 September 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home