~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Truffle

Mann, it's been a while yawww.. *that hand gesture* Ya' know wat I'm sayin'? It's like "Ya know dat song, ON the fightin' temptation. Y'all gon' check dat out?... It's Summertime y'all!" Ehh, inda kamu tau kah line atu? Beyonce bah tu masa concertnya di Wimbley, 2005.. I think or 2004. Or or.. "Yaww ma! Wer the food at?" Hehe.. This one taken from the movie Take the Lead. Oh well, some of you may have lost interest in reading my blog at this particular time right? I'm just voicing out my thoughts. Hehe. Apakan. Actually, I'm a bit high from the smell of 'the dungeon'. The dungeon is a small fridge in the lab where all the poisonous, toxic reagents are stored. I had to look for 15 different reagents earlier and I only couldn't find 2 of them. Salah satu daripadanya.. low-fat milk powder! Harry was laughing when I told him this. Yup, somehow I need it to make a buffer. Hehe. Kalau inda karang saja ke Coles membali! Huhu..

What's been going on lately? Mostly uni commitments and during the spare time that I've got, I've been spending it with watching OC. Awu bah, lama sudah.. Mengapakan?!! It's better late than never. I've finished.. eh managed to finish watching the first season yesterday! I cried when I was watching the season finale. Kesiannn.. Though I know Ryan would come back.. but I was too emotional I guess. Plus it was Thursday! My Thursdays has officially been cursed! I noticed that I tend to get really emotional on Thursdays. Anyhow...

Oh oh. I finally made my Fruit Truffle. Been asking around for the recipe to make the 'kuah' of the truffle. Hmph. I tried my sister - inda hasil, my mum - sibuk ya membuat kuih lain (sia sia pun), Sel - she didn't even know what truffle is and Ren - "*giggle* inda ku tau" nya. The last attempt was of course my aunt - HASIL! Went through thicks and thins, ups and downs with this truffle. Texted my aunt several times, last last tepaksa jua suruh ya melipun. Inda asi be-SMS atu bah. My IDD minutes abis lagi udah. Hmph. So yeah, I got the hang of it. Though awal2 membuat custard atu banyak complications. Had to seek help from Mirul. He did help lah.. And apa nah.. rupanya cara-cara membuat 'kuah' truffle atu or the custard sauce, ada di belakang kutak custard powder atu!!! kayyyyy~~~ Sabar saja. Mengalih saja ask around. Hmph. But is oklah. Come to think of it. I need to seek advise from the experts jua kan. (Kes nyaman kan ati lah tu) Huhu ;p And apanah.. I made the truffle yesterday after sungkai and I wanted to have it during sahur since it needs to be chilled.. sekali.. I'd totally forgotten about it! Sudah kan ke uni baru ingat.. Udah urang puasa. Dugaan #: 509! Ertinya, moral of the story: Makan saja on the spot! Time custard saucenya masih lagi licak ahh! Huhu.. Anyhow, I'm gonna have it later. Time sungkai! Yayyy!! (Sungkai countdown: 2 hrs 20 mins)

Ok, I gotta go now.. I sambung again later when I in the home safely.

ADDED AFTER SUNGKAI:

I had a great time during sungkai as well as preparing it. As usual, being the noisy-est tenant in the house, I turned the kitchen from a dead-dull place to a meriah-lively centre! Hehe. I don't know why I'm such in a good vibe, I actually had a rough phase in the lab. I reckon it's Friday! What d'you reckon?

I had my homemade Fruit Truffle. I was kinda excited 'cos it was my first time making it. As I was cutting portions for my housemates, Mammat wanted the first cut-piece whereas Mirul shotguned the middle part and I was left with 3rd portion which was similar to Mammat's. I didn't complain 'cos when I checked mine, the custard was... WOWWW.. very thick! Hehe. Mirul was kinda dissapointed with his pasalnya portionnya sikit saja custardnya. Haha! Siapa tah nyuruh awal2 buking yang tangah2. Hehe. I had a good laugh with Mammat 'cos we had the thick-custard-portion. Sorry, Mirul ah.. *peace* Hehe ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home