~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

;p

;p


To: Jeeah

I was just reading your blog and I couldn't help but laugh over the TV issue. Haha! TV damit atu plis bepakai. Basar lagi TV Kaka tu Jee.. See! Basar kan. Hehe.. And yup I was watching OC when I took picture of it. Huhu.



On the other note:

I would like to present you.. Mammat's creativity:-


Before

After

Hahahaha! Pacah pacahhh!! Guinea pig of this experiment was Mirul! Hehe. Siapa tah nyuruh posing cematu!

Happy Sunday everyone! ;)

I guess, this isn't a proper post huh? Oh well, nanti lagi mempost bisai2 bila ke post office. Huhu. Brapa sen stamp nya tu? ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home