~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Skipping beats, blushing cheeks...

It's almost the end of Ramadhan.

Wonder of the day: Kenapa Saudi Arabia, UK, etc liat bulan last night, Brunei karang malam and us here in Australia tomorrow??? Why? Tell m why? Why? Membari musykil jua tu. But I judt have to deal with it kann. It's like Saudi Arabia is celebrating Eid on Monday and then Brunei is celebrating theirs on Tuesday and us.. maybe on Wednesday. I have a feeling on Wednesday pulang. But it won't have any effect on me anyway *sighhh* Raya outside Brunei sucks big time!

I was on the fone with Mum last night and she was telling me about the preparations that has been going on at home. Looks like my Mum is pretty much done with all the cakes and oh, my sister (the eldest) will be arriving later from KL. In case you don't know, my sister's married to a Malaysian and this year's our turn to have her and her family for Raya. Too bad I'm the only one who's absent. Hmph. Siukk ehh. I miss my nephew's talkative-ness the most. I might wanna make full use of that at the moment. Beguna banar tu since di sini ani sunyi. Oh well, come to think of it.. I'm left with 9 weeks until I breathe in the Brunei's air again, InsyaAllah. I can't wait but at the same time, I don't wanna leave this place. But the most important thing is I wanna leave this place with joy and success. Amin Amin.

I realised that my previous posts were too serious and the one before this was really 'unneccessary'. Hehe. I guess, I've becoming a serious person. Who to blame? Or should I say 'what' to blame? Of courselah my work!! My current full concentration is on my thesis and my project now. It's scarry that mu honours year is coming to an end. I have to say I went through a lot of difficulties but at the same time had gain a lot throughout the year. From lab skills to writing skills. With me, I'm not really good in writing assignments since during my Bachelor's years we didn't do that much writing assessments. More on quizes, lab work and exams. Exams pun short answers and short essays. Knowing it's a Science course, they (examiner, lecturer, tutor) they prefer it simple. Therefore they came up with KISS: Keep It Short and Simple or Keep It Simple, Stupid. Ai ai ai, again.. I'm being serious. I guess I have to stop. InsyaAllah, I'll get back to my real self after the thesis submission. At least the burden will be lessen by then.

Tag replies:

Fidah168: Thanks for dropping-by *hugs* Yeah, bri ijap ahhh! Nauzubillah. Hehe. Take care!

Din: Inda papa tu keh!

Chin chai rul & Ren: I hope pasal drama kuria atu success!!! Hehe ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home