~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Raya fever!!

And so, I just had the last-get-together-sungkai with the GUs/Emerald (both ex and current). Now I have to say that I finally can feel the Raya vibe. A lil bit lah. At least they were planning to do something on the Raya's eve and I've been invited to 2 open houses so far. Not bad, huh? I really thought that there will be nothing going on but yeah, will see how it goes. It was a good get-together. Oh how I miss hanging out, chit-chatting and stuff. I haven't been going out that much or should I say.. at all! I keep on telling myself that it's gonna be worth it. I'll go crazy when I finish everything.. and that's in 2 weeks!! Excited tapi scarry pun.

On the other note, you know that for Bruneian it's a tradition to have or get something new for Raya right? Ok, so I did my part for being a typical Bruneian. Huhu. I bought myself a new quilt cover!! Hehe. Jangan inda bahh. Huhu. At least ada something new for Raya kan. Pasalnyakan, my Mum always tell us to to change our bedsheet cover/duvet/sebagainya just before Raya. Hehe. So, there you go Bo, new quilt cover! Hehe. As for other stuff.. umm.. let see.. Well I bought two shoes two months ago and I haven't worn them yet. Consider kah tu? Consider saja keh! Napa I haven't worn them? Sebabnya lama udah inda bejln bah. Dat y! I love them both pun. Mudahan saja durang (the shoes) inda bekulat dlm kutak ah. I better check them later. Hang on, I was playing with them yesterday. Huhu. Main dress up bah.. Mengapakan?! I was actually showing them to Mammat and Mirul. Kesian ahh.. Well, you can't blame me. I'm staying with guys.. And oh, I just remembered my Mum sent me baju Raya pun which I think that I won't be able to wear them. Again, will see lah how k..

Ok, so Brunei is celebrating Raya on Tuesday.. What about us? Most of us predicted or wanted it to fall on Wednesday. For me, I really don't mind. It won't have any effect on me anyway. I still have to go to the bloody lab. Hmph. Anyway, since I just (accidently) mentioned work, I have to continue with my writing now. For those of you who's celebrating Raya tomorrow (Monday) especially to my fellow friends and cousins in the UK (especially my cousin, Rina and a good friend, Rozie): Salam Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin. Love you all *hugs* :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home