~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tick tock tick tock...

Less than 24hr to my seminar. The biggest presentation in my entire 20+ life ever. So how this? Yes, I'm very nervous. Start udah kabak-kabak dari di malam. Tapi bawa berilek saja, bawa tidur. The internet at home's been acting up since Monday night. Pasal ujan! Hmph. Kalah Astro sensitive nya. Life without internet.. SUCKS BIGGING TIME IN THE WHOLE WHOLE UNIVERSE! Inda jua baik luan dependant on the internet but kan.. siapa tah nyuruh meng-create internet kalau inda kan di pakai. Kemudahan bah tu namanya.

With internet:

1. Procrastinate more. Such as baca blog urang, youtube-ing, main game dan sebagainya.

2. Mengalu-alukan shopping and that includes meliat barang through the net, not just simply browsing through eBay k. Huhu.

3. Main culprit of un-sengaja-rable sins. E.g. ter-umpat urang on MSN. Banar jua tu inda sengaja. Mun hours and hours on MSN chatting with a person, inda jua sengaja mengumpat tu. Kan kan kan..

4. Somehow, helps in producing a good assignment. Nope, I'm not talking about plagiarism ni ah. Ani as in, it really helps in doing research bah. Especially Google. Di kesempatan ini, I would like to say thank you to Mr Google for making my life easier. I mean way way way easier ;)

5. Untuk mengeratkan lagi silaturahim sesama manusia. Especially yang becousin2 atu. Kan kan?


But somehow..

Without internet:

1. All the research inda menjadi

2. Pokoknya tebalikkan saja points 4 and 5 above. Huhu

3. And and and.. I noticed this last night, since the internet at home was f*cked up, keraja pun hasil ulihnya. Inda banyak procrastinating. I was surprised that I managed to get some work done. As in really really done.

So how dis? I reckon better balance it up saja k.. I don't wanna be too dependant on the internet.. Whoopsss.. Telajak udah. Sorry haa! Buang kesss!!! Huhu..

Oh, wish me luck for tomorrow yea.. And jangan lupa doakan pun. I practised my presentation tadi and I went over the time limit. Labih 2 min. So I reckon I should practise more and kurangkan the usage amount of "umm.." or "now we're gonna look at.." or "ok.." etc etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home