~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Home, where I wanted to go~

Earlier I typed in a long post, well, not that long pulang but long enough lah, sekalinya kan inda mau di publish. Error again. Seriously this whole posting thing is testing my patience. *breathe in* *breathe out* sabar saja..

It's noon already and looks like I'm not going to uni. I'm just gonna stay in and do my work. I've been up since 8+ and only got out from bed at 9.30am. I was too busy realising that it's already Monday. I really thought that it was only Sunday. And then I realised that the weekend was over. Hmph. Does that mean that I had a good-short weekend? Kenapa 'yang terindah' ani selalu sementara kan? Huhu ;p tau kamu lagu atu? Lagu siapa nahh?? Hehe.. Erra Fazira kaliahh!!! But I can't remember how it goes. Ada pulang karaokenya tu. Anyway, but it's true right, time flies so damn fast when you're having fun. Time nya buring or kana marah or time frustrated.. batahh ya tu. I guess that's just how nature works. Nature?? Hehe. Sukati ku bah ;p Siapa tah kan di salah kan? Time? Me? Mayebe you? ;p

Yesterday I had a fun fun fun Sunday. Went to another open house at Ka Rohani's. We all can feel the Brunei's Raya's atmosphere. The food was excellent. Semuaaanyaaa nyaman. I even had to ask permission for a 2nd round from her. Hehe. Misti sopan bah. The daging was soo nyamannn and the chicken and the fish and the pachrih and the.. ehh.. pokoknya semualah. And ada kek roll pun! Kek 'roll' ketupat, strawberry and pukuk. Semua kek roll ani di beri nama sempena shapenya yg macam ketupat, strawberry and pukuk repsectively. Apakan?! ;p Ren and I just couldn't help but sit near the kuih and biscuits area. Udah kanyang kan, pandai tesandar, mengantuk dan sebagainya. Macam ular! But it was good fun. Ka Rohani was really friendly and very warm. Macam di Brunei brabis rasa kami. Ganya kan.. one thing missing.. BJ's gonna say something to this though. I'm just gonna say it anyway. Huhu. The only thing missing was our bajus (this strictly applies to all us girls). Kami inda pakai baju kurung pasalnya quota kami abis! So pakai baju sopan saja. Huhu ;p Payah bah BJ jadi bini-bini ani. Kalau balik-balik inda tia siuk.. Unspecial tia rasa kami. I hope u understand, k. Peace! ;p

Later in the evening, the boys, ketuanya si Merol, main PS2's Eye Toy. Lurus kah tu? Correct me, if I'm wrong k. Contestants terdiri daripada Merol, Din, Mirul and Wafi (10 year old boy, Ka Rohani's son). Merol managed to be the champion of the game. Durang main yang atheletics atu. So paksa durang belari setampat and melumpat setampat dan sebagainya lah. Haha. Crazyyy crazyy.. Cheap thrill but fun fun fun.. Aahh.. what a Sunday to remember.

I reckon our Raya ended yesterday 'cos I think there won't be any more open house invitations since everyone's getting their nose ready for the exams. As for me, my seminar is this Thursday. Wish me luck and let's pray that we all will get through this semester. Amin Amin. Sighhh, how I wish I could go home after Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home