~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

First day if Syawal with 'Syawal'

My first day of Syawal was well spent in uni. Hmph. I reckon I need it anyway to keep my thoughts away from my family. It's not that I don't wanna think of them. I do. Mann, I really do. It's just that it hurts to think that everyone back home was actually enjoying the day and of course enjoying the food. Sia sia pun. Dari kemarin pulang be-sia-sia-pun saja ni.

After uni, I decided to treat myself with KFC. Uhuh! I know sad but biar tia k. Atu ganya yang available. I dragged BJ along with me to Sunnybank and we both had fun with KFC. We're happy enough. Cemana tah jua I spent 8 hours in the lab and I didn't feel hungry at all. Udah keluar malam tia. So yeah.. I didn't wanna complain. Plus plus, we were given free sauces!! Selalunya 25cent bah tu sebuting! In total we got 6 sauces. Eh salah.. 6 FREE sauces! Raya gift kali. Hehe. So yeah, my first Syawal meal was KFC and I had it with 'Syawal'! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home