~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Seee, I told yaaa!!

Woww.. ringan rasanya ehh. I had my seminar this morning and Alhamdulillah everything went well. Though I had some technical problems i.e. suara makin sarut as I went on and I was struggling explaining 2 slides but I guess the examiners understood me. Why I know that they understand? Pasalnya they ask me questions based on that questions. Nope, bukan minta explain kan lagi pulang. Hehe.. About the 'future work' lah sebagainya so I assume they got me. My supervisor was quite happy with my presentation. He said "well-done". He even said that he's satisfied with the way I tackled the examiners' questions. Alhamdulillah. I have to say God was with me. Alhamdulillah, syukur. The room was quite big and the screen was.. mannn.. basaaa hantap nyamo! All in all, I feel a bit relief that it's all over. Though my soul wont be at peace till the results. I really hope that I showed the examiners that I deserve decent marks for this honours thingy. Amin Amin. I hope they're just linient enough. Amin. I would like to thank everyone who sent me their luck (Thanks Ren, Toi & BJ). Awu, BJ awal ku bangun! Hehe. Paksa jua kan ke uni awal.

I went to the city tadi and picked up something. I feel relief as well after all the long wait. Yayy!! Finally it's here. And and and.. I bought a new bag! Hehe. Esuk I wanna get the 'Mum' i.e. the bigger version pasalnya kesian this bag kan, it needs its Mum bah. Damit masih. Huhu ;p I managed to get my House boxset pun. Nope, bukan season 3 or 4, Toi. Hehe. And nope bukan season 2! Hehe. Season 1 bahh!! I know.. Andang ketinggalan zaman. The most important thing is I bought it at a very low price. Way way way lower than duluuu..

Oh gosh, I am soo sleepy. Eh, shoott.. I'm late for gym. I'll sambung again later.

Cheers, Big Ears ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home