~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Topic Hangat Dec 2006: PANASSS!!

I know I've been complaining about the weather lately. Tapi yang banarnya bah. Not just me but everyone is complaining. I think today it was 38 degrees!! In the kitchen tadi at Nandos, it was 41 degrees and it kept on rising. Last last give up meliat thermometernya atu. It's ok Marha, 3 more weeks!! Yeeheeee!!! Balik in 3 weeks!! Abeden, I have to say goodbye to this place. Oh well, I don't wanna talk about that.

Me being silly or lembap or bimbo. Umm.. Jeeah *malu* inda Kaka tau tiramisu ani befreeze. Ari atu Kaka buat cheesecake yang be-baked so yeah. I thought same!! Malu ehh. Buduh rasa Kaka. I feel so silly. Hehe. And yeah I watched BORAT oredi. I like!! I wanna watch again!! Pacah ulihnyaa!! Hehe.. And oh, I can see why di Brunei kana banned. There's this one scene that's just so so so so so wrongg.. Hahaha. Liat saja Jee, walaupun macam cucul. Meriah jua! ;p

Talking about tiramisu, I haven't got the time to 'freeze' one. Huhu. Inda paham. I can't believe I've been spending my time at work or in the gym or with my friends. I haven't been cooking or baking or freezing stuff. Oh well, I should spending my last few weeks in Brisbane wisely right? Jadinya memasak isn't wise? Hehe ;p

This is gonna be a short post 'cos there's absolutely nothing in mind. Zero-minded! Apakan. Like Coke Zero bah. Ehh.. Anyway, I would like to say my goodbyes to all of you in case I die of boredom. Atas alasan: the TV in my room isn't working and I really wanna start on my House boxset. So I'm really bored. Why not use my laptop? Sebabnya my D drive (lurus kah tu? the one untuk CDs and DVDs) inda baik. It's been almost a year now and I totally ignored it. I've decided to get it fixed. So tomorrow, have to call Marcus the great. Hehe. Oh well, good byee!

Have a good-lazing night..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home