~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Big smiles!!

I'm officially jujur!! On the other words, I got through my honours. Alhamdulillah. No more sleepless nights, no more beuri, no more sebagainya lah. Next is packing my stuffs then graduation and then heading back to Bruland, as some people may call it. I can't wait to go back but at the same time, I'm gonna miss this place. I'm gonna miss the crowds. I'm gonna miss the weather and of course I'm gonna miss my shopping spree here. Hmphh. Udah di Brunei lain lagi environmentnya ni. I love being independent. It's fun fun fun. But kan, my mission here is complete. It's time to pack up my stuff and head back to where I belong. Hmphh. If only I could work here first. Siukkkk juaaaa tuuu.. I wanna stay at Bulimba!! Apakan. Huhuhu ;p

Anyway, I would like to thank all of you for your prayers all this time and for those of you who are still waiting for your results, good luck!! I'm sure you'll do fine. Amin Amin. And for those who had checked their graduation eligibility status (especially those UQ students) and it's confirmed (or sebagainya), congratulations!! It's graduation time, people!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home