~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Should I?

Should I go out or not?
Should I eat or not?
Should I mandi now or later?
Shouuld I go out or stay home?
Should I do my laundry tonight or tomorrow?
Should I go out or not?
Should I?
Should I stop being fickle?
I reckon.
But how?
When?
Why?
It's good being fickle at times.
Again, should I go out or stay home?
Go out..?
..and do what?
Stay home..?
..and do what?
My TV isn't working so I can't watch any of my boxsets.
I really hope that at the end of this post, I'll decide if I should go out or not.
Should I?
I reckon I should do my laundry tomorrow.
I reckon I should eat.
But not now.
Later.
I reckon I should go mandi now.
Because mandi gives me ilham of what to do next.
Other than that, I smell like Nandos.
And I got peri salts all over me.
Bah I go mandi.
I wish I'm not fickle.
Last ahh.. Should I go out or not?

Oh noooo.. I realised that I've inherited the K-syndrome. This isn't a good signn.. Oh mann.. :s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home