~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Marha Claus is coming to town~ ;p

Sorry for the lack of posts, folks. I've been busy running around measuring Brisbane's city and the Coast. Huhu ;p Nadawah, I'm coming home in like umm.. _ days. So I'm spending my days in wisely here. Mann.. I need to do alot of things such as:

- antar laptop. The wireless needs to be fixed
- pick up my last S&B.. No more S&Bs lapas ani :(
- tutup bank account (eh, yang ani necessary kah? bulih tinggal kan cematu saja kah?)
- alter jeans ertinya I have to call Swallow soon. Hmphh
- bali 'Thank You' card to Fernwood
- buy Christmas gift for Errol, Nandos' manager since I picked him for the Santa's blind night. I think I know what I'm gonna get him
- buy Christmas gift for Mark, my housemate. I don't know what to get him. Any suggestions?
- wrap gifts. I'm bad at this. Inda ku pandai ni me-wrap wrap ah. But I know how to make chicken wrap ;p (Sel: Kalau inda pandai apa ertinya? ;p)

Umm.. What else ahh?

Oh, I just remember.. Hehe.. The most important of all..

- PACKING!!!

I hate packing! I hate unpacking! I hate packing! I hate unpacking! Hmph! But I don't have any choice, do I? I packed 3/4 of my stuffs.. I think. I'm not sure but my wardrobe is almost empty. My shelves are almost empty as well. Umm.. Yeah.. I think I packed some of the stuff. But not all. Oh welly twelly. Sabar saja.

I have to go now. Till then. Reminder: I'm coming home and I'm not happy. Therefore, I feel sick to the stomach. No no no.. I feel sick to the nose 'cos I think I'm gonna have runny nose. You see, I'm sick. I miss Brisbane already :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home