~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sleepyhead

Sorry people, I've been away. The internet at home hasn't been working. Pisses the sh*t out of me. Banar tah. Bagi kan menyumpah. So what's been going on lately:

- I'm still a Nandocas, therefore I've been busy working. Thank goodness for the loads of shifts. It's not just because of the money but I jut got absolutely nothing to do at home
- My parents and sisters are coming.. in like 2 hours!! Yayy!! I won't be that lonely anymoree
- I've been packing so I've been sad lately. I wish I never had to leave this place. I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!! :(
- And I've got nothing to blog about. Zero-minded.. again.. Hmph..
- Oh, I had a thought tadi when I was talking to the Nandos' boss about donuts. He was giving us donuts and he started talking about Dreamy Donuts and I was like 'You should start making donuts for Nandos with Peri salts on them' Huhu.. Youuuu wishhh!!
- Sel's going back soon. Cana ni, Sel? I reckon you should consider my plan.. Huhu ;p OK??

Tag replies:-

BEAVER: You already know what K-syndrome is kan? I cannot reveal in this blog because it's contagious krg semua the readers got that syndrome. Huhu ;p

To those of you who'd been missing me, THANK YOU!! Huhu.. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home