~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Two-double-O-seven

Happy new year my dear readers. I've been away again, so sorry, deeply sorry. It's just that I went to Labuan on the 1st of January to visit my Nini Bini and the other half of my family. It was good to see them. Nini Bini was like "Lai, bila kau kemari?" She kept on menagih and menagih, so it was more like a last minute planning. Took the 7.30am ferry and the worse thing was I had to wake up at 5.45am! Hawal dangggg. Atas alasan: I didn't pack the night before. Hehe. Siapa tah kan di salahkan tu nah? Hehe. But it was all worth it. I was really happy to finally met my Nini and the rest but the house seems empty somehow. I could feel that there was something missing. And my visit was quite different from my previous visits. It was my late Nini Laki that was missing. I reckon I'm not used to him not being around. I could feel his present somehow and I could hear his voice echoing. I didn't even dare going to his room, I was scarred that it might broke me. I miss him.. Anyway, pictures from Labuan will be updated later, InsyaAllah.

Aimin's update:
-Yesterday, I went to my Bungsu's room where he was playing with my cousin. But he was watching Mr. Bean (the cartoon) at the same time. With Aimin, he loves Mr. Bean. He got a teddy called Johnny which looks like Mr. Bean's and even a Mr. Bean pyjamas. Selama ani, atu ganya yang nampak lah. I don't know if he got some more Mr. Bean products that he hasn't shown us.

It was lunch time and I went..

Me: Aimin, lakas tah makan
Aimin: Aimin tak lapar lagi and I don't wanna miss Mr. Bean
Me: Hmph, why do you like Mr. Bean so much?
Aimin: Because he's silly.. just like me
Me: *laughed* Mana saja tah Aimin eh

Mengakun jua yaaa.. Bisaiii bisaiiii..

- And recently he told my sister that he wanted to pull out his baby teeth so that he can put it under his pillow so that the fairy will come and pick it and exchange it with a gift. Eh, bulihhhh!!! Ada-ada sajaaaa. But I'm gonna miss him anyway.

I better be off now. Baik tah mandi, Marharaini. Until then..

Oh, before I forget, to the primary and secondary school kids (or teenagers), welcome back to school! And the house'll be so quite soon. Borengggg~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home