~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

could they be anymore lame?

Did you watch the Oscars?

Everything was just soo stunning. The dresses, the people, the performances. Took my breath away. I realised that my jaw was dropped open when I was watching the "Sound-effect choir". Sure they were making funny face expressions but WOW!! Applause to them. And Beyonce&Jennifer Hudson's performance.. it was.. it was really really really lawaaa. Pokoknya the Oscar didn't fail to entertain me. But but but I'm kinda upset that Leonardo DiCaprio didn't get any oscar. He deserved an Oscar. Hmph.

Ok, that was in LA..

In the mean time, lame-ness happened in KL at Bukit Bintang. I don't wanna start on that. Briii maluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I'm leaving it all to Jeeah. So please please please click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home