~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bangang-service day!!

Sighh.. My week had been going really really good. Or should I say, it's been a beautifool week. Before that, I went to 'lawat my saudara' just now. (Lawat saudara = Ke kadai kain). Sekali the Indian (masa ani inda lagi sabut 'Kaling' k), bangang brabis! Hishh!! Bri sasak brabisss! I wanted this, he thought it was that. This and that doesn't mix, ok!! Durang atu enemy tu. And then I went to Ahan Thai, the waiter was bangang to the maxi taxi! Apakan?! Hari Service Bangang SeBrunei kah? So, I've decide, not to go out jln after this. Well, umm.. I would but yang Self-Service saja kan di aga. At least I be sasak at myself. Inda jua banyak dusa marahi urang. Whoopsss.. Yeah, I did raise my voice to them. Manatau durang (the Indian and the waiter) inda tedangar bah.

Anyhow, I have to say that it's because of the Livewire workshop that I did enjoy my week so far. I went to the Bright Ideas workshop for 2 days. Siukk! And we (Nad, Atoi & Ash) had fun! We learnt alot, laughed alot (bilaa juaa indaa ;p), used our brains alot.. At least it's being refreshed now. Inda lagi rusty. In a week, rusty tia lagi ni mun inda bepakai. I absolutely recommend it to everyone to join the Livewire Bright Ideas workshop. It maybe useful in the future, if you wanna open a business. I learnt bits and pieces about accounting pun! It wasn't that bad. Didn't know that my brain can accept accounting. It was fun. Banyak calculation! Maybe I'm saying this 'cos I only learnt the basics of accounting. Hehe. Oh well.. pokoknya it was fun. Thanks to Steven Song. Such a humble man. Sighh. At the end of the day:

(1) Nad wanted to open a coaching consultant office. Lurus kan, Nad? Self-employed pun! Bagus kawan ku ani budgeting. Huhu.. Nad, I forgot the name of your company.

(2) Atoi wanted to own an Outdoor Ativities company that includes Kayaking, Bungee-jumping and Surfing. Lurus kah, Toi? Pun, budget budget jua. Sampai inda mau hire anyone. You think, you could carry that kayak kah? I think you haven't established yourself that you ARE petite. Hehe ;p PEACE, Toi!

(3) Me. I wanted to open a bakery shop. I'm not good in budgeting. You don't wanna know my start-up cost. Haha! Bila jua inda meriah, bila jua inda go crazy! And I wanna name it 'Rotigirl' ;p

(4) Lastly, Ashraff wanted to open a 'Shiteater breeder company'. Yang paling success antara semua semua. We imagined that in 10 years, we no longer use flushes in toilets. Instead, we're gonna use bedukang (fish yang makan poopoo). Why? Pasalnya we need to save water. So, everyone will go to his company for the 'shiteaters'. Umm yeah, I do not need to say more. And and and Ashraff said that he would paint the bedukang white. Ia mau 'the most' jua! Hehe.

Anyhow, I had blast with you guys. Apa-apa ani FEEL GOOD! And remember, IDEAS k and and and B.S!! Hahaha. G'Rol, if only I knew you wanted to join.. Siuk tu, yoo. The more the merrier ;)

Oh, Nini&Co. are coming soon. YAY-ness!! Iatah kan. This week is getting better and better. Alhamdulillah ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Inda kira yang cha ya nun alip or yang mim lam ya waw. Tani urang Brunei inda dapat escape from Chinese. It's either we're 50%, 25% or 12.5% Chinese. Selamat Tahun Baru Cina, k. It's my year pun! The year of P*G ;p Iatah sebabnya NBT's display this year nada binatang! Sighh. Have fun going RED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home